How our events work
One to one rotations followed by group rotations.
Follow-up one to ones (only if approved by both parties).
What makes us Different?
We have come up with a new concept in how we hold our events.
Each participant will have the opportunity to both:
1) Speak to everyone on a one to one basis
2) Speak to everyone as part of a group discussion
Rules regarding female participants
Each female participant must attend events with a:
1) Mehram (i.e. father, brother etc).
2) Family member (if a mehram cannot attend)
3) Friend (if a mehram or family member cannot attend)
If you are refused entry due to not bringing a British Passport, refunds will not be given.
If you are refused entry due to arriving late, refunds will not be given.
Refunds will only be given if an event is cancelled.